Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Georgia Wonderland








































































































































I am so sorry that I have not blogged in over a month but I just haven't had anything to blog about. I finally have something to blog about, though. It snowed! Now, just to clarify, yes I did get stupidly exited about the three inches we got and I don't really know why since we used to live in Kentucky and it snowed UP TO MY WAIST THERE. But anyway it snowed and I had the pleasure of taking the dog out that really cold Friday morning. Just to let all you folks out there know (I don't really know who would want to know but I am going to tell you anyway) Walter was really puzzled by the snow. And by Saturday morning when I took him out we had the full three inches and so he took it upon himself to bury himself in it. Also, he got snow between his eyes. I mean how does that happen? He must be supernatural dog to get snow between his eyeballs. I went sledding with mama on Satrurday and Walter found much joy in chasing us down our hill. Also, that morning I went looking for the sleds in my pj's just so I knew where they were soI could go in and change. Well, I found them. Flat on my back. I slipped on them. Yeah. I think I might be the clumsiest human being in the earth. The pictures above I took on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I love your story, even though I got to hear you tell it. You did such a great job writing and I love that I now know what Walter looks like. Can't wait to hang out Tues.

    Mrs. Charity

    ReplyDelete