Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okay. Well. Where do I start? A. I have a virus. B. mama has strep. C. Carolina has pink eye. and D. daddy has a virus. Holt and the dog? Well, they are doing just fine. Okay who else here thinks that it is so wrong that once in the three years that we have lived here it is supposed to snow when only one kid is well enough to go out and play in it? And furthermore that kid is not me! So. Yeah. Bye

4 comments:

  1. It's just like the time I came offer and you and Holt and Carolina were sick so we had to talk through the window. That is one of my fav memorie's. Not the fact that you guy's were sick but the whole talking through the window part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Girl,

    I am enjoying your blog, thank you for sharing it with me. You have a beautiful heart and I love how you are letting your Savior shine though you. Can't wait till class on Tues.

    Cha Cha
    Ms. Charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog! I wish your girl's romms were mine!

    Juliana

    ReplyDelete