We own Toy Story 1 and 2 but what we all five went to go see yesterday was so much more awesome. We went to go see them BOTH in 3D. Daddy and I had gone to Ice Age 3 in 3D and it was awesome. Ice Age was more out there in your face kind of movie and Toy Story was like you were the actual person kind of thing. Personally I like out there in your face because I don't really like the being the person. It makes me dizzy. Actually the only other movie we had all five gone to see was High School Musical 3 about 2 or 3 months ago.
I am still trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. Carolina is going as Alice In Wonderland and I am not sure what Holt is going as. I was thinking about going as the dormouse from Alice In Wonderland but that kind of costume would be difficult. I think we might go to Walmart to look around today. I am going to go now.
No comments:
Post a Comment