On Monday we found out what the Alpha play was. SNOW WHITE! I got home that night and told mama and daddy but not Caro and Holt. The next morning I was sitting at the table with them eating breakfast and Caro was coloring a picture of Snow White. And then I told her we were doing Snow White. That was proceeded by a "Who's playing Snow White? Who is the wicked witch?!?!" I told her that she didn't know the girl who played Snow White, but that Andy was the wicked witch. They thought that Andy would make a great witch because she is such a good actress. And believe me, she is going to need to be because Andy is nothing like the evil witch. And then later on Caro asked me which princess they were going to do next. Just to say, she is SO exited.
She may be a little surprised at this version--not your typical Snow White story! But definitely fun!
ReplyDelete