Friday, October 9, 2009
I just walked through the living room and this is what I saw : Spirit one of the most emotional movies of all time was playing, Holt was sitting calmly on the couch and Caro was sitting in the other couch CRYING. Yeah. She's going to be in Cft someday. But this time she was REALLY crying like tears and everything. And it wasn't even the saddest part of rhe movie it was where Spirit was getting dragged off by horse wranglers and screaming at the eagle wanting to be free again. But it was pretty sad. And she was CRYING. The only time I have cried during a movie was never. Books have alot more impact on me. I was reading this one book where a girl's mama died and I started crying. But never for a movie. And Caro is upstairs crying over Spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment