Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We Got Up At 6:00 For What Reason Again?

This morning we all got up at 6:00 and went to Doug's which is a southern resturant in Cartersville. It all started last night when daddy asked mama if she wanted to go out for breakfast in the morning. And then daddy said "When do you want to get up?"
Now my mama normally likes to sleep in in the morning,and my dad normally gets up at 6:30, so I could not believe my ears when mama said "You pick. I don't care." That was SUCH a bad decison and that would be why we were all up at 6:00 this morning. The food was good and we had fun but I think the fun probably could have waited 2 more hours while I slept. I am looking forward to my warm bed tonight. Just 13 more hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment