Wednesday, September 30, 2009

If I Am Sick On Tuesday You Will Know Why


Yesterday we all went to Timothy. Oh joy.I had lost some math supplies I needed for this class I was taking, so I called Emily up that morning and this was our phone conversation "Luke? Oh hey! It is Juliana, can I speak to Emily? Hi Ems!" "Hi, Jules! Whats up?" "Well you know I lose stuff alot " "Yes I do, Jules" "Well I lost my math stuff for the class you took last year and I was wondering if you knew where it was?" "As a matter of fact I do Jules!" "thanks you are a lifesaver!" So on the way to Timothy mama is telling Holt what owl pellets are because he was going to be disecting them in his science class at 8:oo in the morning. I was secretly thinking to myself I am so glad I don't have to do that So me and Emily get in to science and the teacher says, yes you guessed it, we are disecting owl pellets next week. Holt said he found a birds skeleton in his. I seriously think I might throw up if I find a bird skull next week. So for my digital photagraphy class our service project this year was to run the bake sale. So I get done and I am walking back to go pick up Holt and I hear someone say "Hey, Jojo!" And I immediatly know it is Kim Haynes because she goes there and she calls me Jojo. So I turn around and see someone with really short hair and know it is not Kim. and then I see her smile. I would know that smile anywhere. I went and put my stuff down and ran and hugged her. I was seriously trying to keep from crying. I hadn't seen Aubrey(yes,AUBREY!) since the middle of April.And now she was magically at Timothy . We talked for a minute and she told me she was picking her brother up and Emily tells me she does it every week. I thought to myself on my way to pick Holt up that I was going to have to think something up so I could see her every weeek. I got in the car and informed my mama I couldn't pick Holt up anymore. Because Aubrey picked her brother up in the B building and I took classes in the A building. So I will be able to see my beloved Aubrey once a week. My life is complete

2 comments: