Just a little update in my life for ya'll who are so perserverant to try to keep up with all my fragments, lack of creativity, and run-on sentences! I have been just trying to enjoy life these past couple days and doing so have had some funny exeperiances. Like, for instance getting everything out of the cabinet, putting it all back in only to realize that I had left something out that had to go in the cabinet too. My father's phone.Juliana I remember thinking that dosen't go in the cabinet and then bursting into laughter. And other cases where I couldn't stop laughing. I am so glad God made laughter! I am not ready to back to my co-op, Timothy in 3 weeks! But Iam so ready for CFT to start! I guess I am going to go! Bye!
P.S. The picture is of me and my troupe director Miss Becca. I miss her so hard it hurts!
i love that pic.
ReplyDeleteI do too. I miss Becca
ReplyDeleteME TOO. WEEP WEEP WEEP
ReplyDelete