Friday, January 7, 2011

Really Really Late....

So whilst going through my monstrosity of pictures I stumbled upon a post I should have done back in...JULY!!!!!! My mama's 40th birthday. 3-2-1... Now my mom should be calling me to tell me that putting it on Face book was enough and that I had to take it off right now. So if this blog post mysteriously disappears, now you know. ANYWAY... My mama turned 40 in July and my grandma and I threw together a surprise birthday party for her. We spray painted a sheet to read "Lordy, Lordy, Suz is 40!" :






I had the longest phone conversation with the lady at Publix as to getting a cake. (Seriously, I think she was on like prescribed drugs or something(and I don't think they were prescribed)). This is what it ended up looking like:

We invited The Sisters and Ms. Kay and Kaylee and John and Lora.
















This party guest freaked out the whole time. Go figure.



And the birthday girl:



Happy birthday mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment