Friday, January 7, 2011

My New Room!

We recently turned the "Red Room" (Red carpet, Pink walls, I mean REALLY?) in the basement into my room. Don't believe me?


















And this is what it looked like after we painted the walls but the carpet had not come yet:


Ewwwww.... Right? Then the blessed carpet came and this is the finished look:




Oh! Wanna see the bathroom? I thought not. It looks like the people who had the house before us went out and bought every teal/blue/green/turquoise thing for a bathroom they could find and threw it in there. I didn't think you would want to see it. Also, my mama would totally kill me.TOTALLY. As I said it's awful. She's gonna kill me anyway...


And that's not even the worst of it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your room, the orange has me dreaming of Summer. I know you have to be pleased with it, now go give your Momma and Daddy a big hug and tell them how much you love them. I can't wait to see you and catch up.

    Ms. Charity

    ReplyDelete