Ahem.
Well.
Where to begin?
Friday night mama, mouse and I went to go see Luke as Quasimodo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame. We get in there and Janna and I go sit on the front row( which as it turns out was a good decision because we could see really well (even though some (or all) of the CFT people felt that we had deserted them)). So, this really freaky music starts and Janna and I are starting to freak out when the play starts. Okay. Well, the play was AMAZING! Luke really freaked me out but more on that later. First we are going to speculate on how incredibly awesome he was. (Moment of silence as we speculate on how awesome luke was) Okay, moment over. In other words Luke is gifted in acting because he was amazing in that part. Now we are going speculate on how scared and freaked out I was when he died.( Moment of silence to speculate on how freaked out Luke made me) Okay moment over. As he was dying my hands were slowly rising to cover my face before I screamed in that public place. I literally was very close to doing so, but then I thought how utterly humiliating that would have been for me and Janna and all of CFT, not to mention Luke. Before my hands got to my face though, he died. WITH HIS EYES OPEN. I can take people dying in plays, BUT NOT WITH THEIR EYES OPEN. SORRY NOT HAPPENING. So then as I am getter nearer and nearer to screaming, Janna leans over and starts to comfort me and then it just ends. OKAY PERSON WHO WROTE THIS STUPID PLAY, LET ME JUST TELL YOU HOW WRONG IT IS TO KILL OFF ALMOST ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS AND CALL THAT A HAPPY ENDING. ahem. Sorry. I am going to get off here before I end up yelling at my blog readers some more. Great job, Luke!
Hey, we almost went to this play. Some friends of ours were dancers, but my best friend is moving across country and I spent the weekend with her. I would have loved to have seen you, maybe soon. Hope you are enjoying your summer, tell your family I say Hi, and thank you dad for praying for Audrey, tell him she did well. Miss you already
ReplyDelete