Yesterday I was an idiot. A big one. I took the dog out that morning and didn't bother to get shoes. What an idiot. We get outside and I am okay because I am on concrete but then there is a stretch of grass you have to go through if you want to get to the second driveway. And Walter goes to the bathroom over there. So I walk over there and realize There is dew on this grass . Yes, I had alot of fun running across it. Wallie did too,he loves to run. So I get back in and because I had to stand in the grass while Wallers went my feet are like, frozen. So I go grab a big bowl and fill it with hot water. Now Wallie dosen't know where mama is so he is hanging out with me for a minute. I put the bowl of hot water on the ground and stick my feet in. They go numb. And then Walter comes over and sniffs the water. Then while my feet are still in the water he starts lapping it up. And then he starts coughing because hello YOU JUST DRANK STEAMING HOT WATER. And he keeps doing it. What an idiot. So for the record I think we were both the biggest idiots of the day.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Idiots Of The Year
Yesterday I was an idiot. A big one. I took the dog out that morning and didn't bother to get shoes. What an idiot. We get outside and I am okay because I am on concrete but then there is a stretch of grass you have to go through if you want to get to the second driveway. And Walter goes to the bathroom over there. So I walk over there and realize There is dew on this grass . Yes, I had alot of fun running across it. Wallie did too,he loves to run. So I get back in and because I had to stand in the grass while Wallers went my feet are like, frozen. So I go grab a big bowl and fill it with hot water. Now Wallie dosen't know where mama is so he is hanging out with me for a minute. I put the bowl of hot water on the ground and stick my feet in. They go numb. And then Walter comes over and sniffs the water. Then while my feet are still in the water he starts lapping it up. And then he starts coughing because hello YOU JUST DRANK STEAMING HOT WATER. And he keeps doing it. What an idiot. So for the record I think we were both the biggest idiots of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment