
Recently I went to my friend's house Julie's. It was her birthday. I walked up to her house and there was a humoungous dog on the front porch. Gabby. She was sooo sweet! If I haven't mentioned I have a soft spot in my heart for animals. So as soon as the words were out of Janna's mouth that they had CATS I was about screaming. I love animals. So we went around the back of there yard to their house to go visit the Cats. And then we saw them. THERE WERE KITTENS!!!!!!!!!! KITTENS MIND YOU!!!!!!! there were 2 siamese cats and 2 black cats. There was Dina and Norman and Cat and Tunnel.Tunnel LOVED Kaylee and Cat loved me. So I have proved to you that I have a soft spot in my heart for animal. With pictures and a cute 31 second video.
I miss my hat. I think Jon gave it away or something.
ReplyDelete