Holt and Carolina are naturally funny kids, making everyone around them laugh, but used to, anything they would say we would rush to find a pen and piece of paper to capture those memories which we knew wouldn't last forever. Now we are so happy that we caught those memories and preserved them so now we can't stop laughing when we look back. Like today, when looking I found a list of things that Holt and Carolina said when they were little. On the list was that Holt when he was 2 or 3 said, getting off his little toilet, " See my poo-poo? I made it just for you!!" That was a definate laugh 'till you cry situation.Then we come to my all time favorite. Holt had been pretending he was hurt and then saying ,"I got ya!"when we came running. So Daddy sat down with him and told him the crying wolf story.When Daddy got to the part where the wolf was there and the little boy cried ''wolf'' he asked Holt what he thought happened next. Holt said that the little boy's daddy came running and the wolf ate him. Daddy looked at him confused and then Holt said''I got ya!'' Then on a home movie I was running around with him and he was spitting at me and I would scream at him and he thought that was hilarious. Then daddy told me to sit down with him and ask him waht a dog said. So we sat down and I asked him and he said''arf'' and I asked him a few more then I got to a cat and he promptly got up and started spitting again. Another time Holt asked daddy what color something was and Daddy said it was yellow. Holt said,'' Very good, Daddy!'' As if he knew and Daddy didn't! Moving on to Caromylina she said one time after getting dressed up, '' I have to go show the mirror!'' She also pronounces things different. Like Walter is ''Walta" and picture is ''peecher''. My favorite is for for sure she says''foshaw'' She is just a hilarious kid. I love them both and I am so glad for pens, paper and memories.
those storys are so funny!!
ReplyDeleteFunny, funny stuff!
ReplyDeleteAunt Fondra loves this!!!!
ReplyDelete