Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Mr. Good Buddy
We got a dog last Saturday.We got him from a shelter so we did not get to name him but his name is Walter. He is a border collie, has no herding instinct whatsoever and is just so adorable. However, he was beat and mistreated very badly before he came to the shelter. He bonded with my mother and I quickly,but we think whoever mistreated him was a man because even though my dad is awesome and loves animals, Walter was still a little cautious of him.Then I went to Vacation Bible School at my church and Walter got antsy and as my dad was getting the leash to take him out he slipped through the catch in the door. My dad ran so fast through our woods that feet were so cut up it wasn't even funny. Walter ran faster though, because he is a border collie and border collie are natural runners. We spent that night calling for him and then when my dad was talking to me i heard something moving in our woods. In the morning I could see that he had been camping in the woods the whole night.We called and called but we had only had him for a day and he did not trust us. So we called the lady who was fostering him and she finally got im to come out. Now he loves to jump on my bed and listen to my cd player. I have to go do math. BYE FOR NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Juliana! Thanks for finding my Camera! Can you please take a pic of Walter with it so I can see him! If... I don't get the chance to! PLZ! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteElla