Saturday, June 13, 2009

More About Walter, Frog Pics, and more!


Yesterday we went to my brother's tee ball cookout at Dellinger. I wanted to take Walter on his first outing so I packed treats, toys, water, a bowl, and we must not forget the dreaded plastic bags and poop scoop!!! We got there and Walter has grown an attacthment to me and mommy so when we got there he wanted to know why he couldn't be with her and me at the same time but he calmed down after a while and actually let some kids come up to him and pet him. It was funny though, because there was this little girl there probably about 5 who is not on the team and is not a sibling of a kid on the team. Well, she came up to him and started petting him and when Carolina came up to me and said '' Walter doesn't want me to pet him right now,'' or something of that nature. Well, that was a perfect opportunity for the girl (who had never seen Carolina before, therefore not knowing that Walter was actually part Carolina's dog ) to say, '' He likes me ! See ! If you rub his back he will like you like he loves me!" And with that Walter got up and Carolina stood up and left. That girl pestered us the entire night telling everyone that was a mile away from us that my dog loved her!

Last night Katie and Jud came to babysit us while my parents went out. It was fun! Today we cleaned up the yard and we are going to watch Hotel For Dogs tonight on Comcast. Apparently getting digital tellivision is really important ( for some unknown reason to me) because it is splattered all over the news: That in case you didn't know ( and I really don't know how ANYONE couldn't have heard about it as soon as we made the switch) That America Makes The Jump to Digital Tellivision. Good gracious! I stuck my finger inside a half dead caterpillar today! On accident of course! I don't think it is half dead anymore though. Very gross! Walter is still very sweet although he helped himself to some tuna yeasterday( how he got the lid off is unknown to me) and wieners last night! I guess I will go!! As for the picture of me on the frog, well... hey! we are all kids!!

3 comments: