I have this friend who in my opinion is more like a sister! I do acting for an acting group in Marietta and I have been going there for two years now. Aubrey was there the first year and then had school she had to do this past year and left and I was devastated. We still email each other though, and she came to help with hair for Anne of Green Gables in January.She also came to see and hang out with us for The Sound of Music in April.
As for the picture and the title ,she was Amazing Mayzie in Suessical ( a jumble of Dr. Suess books thrown together) and I was Jojo. This picture was taken after one of the performances. AUBREY IS ABSOLUTLEY POSITIVELY AWESOME AND I LOVE HER!
I have this friend, who in my opinion, is more like a sister! If I had a little sister, I would want her to be just like Juliana. I had so much fun acting (and swing dancing!) with her in Suessical. I love going back to help out and watch shows because Juliana always has the biggest smile and hug to greet me!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't seen one of Juliana's shows - she's an amazing actress. She has done a fantabulous job in every show I've seen. I love my Jojo!!
that picture is soooo cute
ReplyDeletei know!
ReplyDelete